Premier Football League (PFL)
The Mumbai Premier League is back with its new format the “Premier Football League”- PFL.
Open to all boys and girls ages 5-15. Make your own team or just register we will hook you up with a team.
Next edition – October 2013
The best way to test one’s ability is to participate in tournaments or competitions. PIFA recognizes the need for competition to enable one to strive to achieve their highest PIFA was the first academy in Mumbai to introduce the Mumbai Premier League in 2004.
- Small sided tournaments or11- a -side tournaments
- League matches or Knock out matches
- The Junior Football League (JFL) for 5yrs to 12 yrs
- The Premier Football League (PFL) for 13yrs to 18 yrs
- Corporate matches
- NGO tournaments
- PACT (PIFA Academy Center Tournament)
- Inter school tournaments
- Inter society tournaments
- Inter academy tournaments
- Competition is the best way to accelerate learning.
- Teaches one how to deal with “pressure.”
- Tournament competitors develop respect, admiration, and friendships with others who share their interest in the sport.
- Great confidence may be developed as competitors overcome their fears and improve their skills. Given enough time, almost all participants will eventually experience success in competition.
- People who participate in form competition develop poise and overcome their fear of performing in front of others.
- Team building