The objective of the Elite program is to create world class players in a challenging and stimulating environment. Through a scientific training program that nurtures the development of Elite players and exposes those to the highest level of competition.
- Focus on excellence in Technical development by working on a range of movements and techniques
- Makes the player tactically perfect by training him in the understanding of when, where and what techniques
- Helps the player achieve the optimum level of physical fitness by working on their Speed, Strength, Suppleness, Stamina and Skill.
- Inculcate football nutrition, the player learns how to fuel his body on & off the field.
- The Elite program inculcates a winning mentality and a strong character with a positive attitude to improve performance on and off the field.
- Talented players will be offered appropriate age category PIFA teams to play in.
- Teaches one that discipline is essential for skill building
- Sports is a great equaliser and unites youth from various backgrounds
- Lower School dropout rate
- Belonging to a publicly recognised team offers a valuable sense of affiliation and provides youth with their own space both physically and emotionally.
- Team membership provides them with an opportunity to form friendships, mentoring and intensify peer networks
- Elite training program requires time and dedication
- One-hour sessions twice a week for 9 months of the year + Matches
- Competition and tournaments require travel (cost extra)
For inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org