PIFA has conducted 37 camps in the last twelve years and has taken over 900 children from all over India abroad. The camps are conducted in a safe environment with the child’s welfare being our priority.
PIFA has organised camps in Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Rome, Dortmund, Manchester, Liverpool, London and Scotland. The camps are a life-changing experience for a young player.
- Training by UEFA qualified coaches
- Stadium and city tours
- Premiership games or amusement park visit
- Luxurious accommodation and all meals
- 24-hour adult supervisors from India
- Training/match kit
- Opportunity to be scouted
- Pre-camp training (extra cost)
- Participation certificate
- International tournaments or friendly matches
- Opportunity to meet players or celebrities
- Career counselling by PIFA
- Help children build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Unplug from TV, internet and games and rediscover their creative powers.
- Help children develop life-long skills and enhance their sports abilities
- Help children grow more independent and create a new identity.
- Develop social skills thru teamwork, sharing & resolve differences.
- Make lifelong bonds with fellow campers.
PIFA can also customise a camp to suit your dates and budget.
- Multi-Sports camps (Basketball, Tennis, Swimming, Football)
- Language and Sports camps (one sport and one language)
- Sport and Culture camps (One sport and one country culture, music, dance, cuisine)
For inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org