School training provide circumstances for the personal, social and educational development of students.
- Can be individual skills or team training
- Season and off season training.
- Can be delivered at the school sports facility
- Delivered by PIFA coaches and can involve the school PE staff
- Monitored progress throughout the year
- Information sessions on Nutrition, Psychology, Prevention of Sports Injury and Counselling.
- Certification of students
- Creativity, Action, Service (CAS)
- Personal benefits include building confidence and making study at school more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Social benefits include making friend , finding allies and networking.
- Educational benefits include problem solving skills, reasoning skills, development of relevant and appropriate attitudes (e.g. professionalism), speaking skills, listening skills, leadership and cooperation.
- Exposure to camps, tournaments and competitions.
For inquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PIFA has been associated with various school teams.
- 2012-2013 Holy Family High School : 5th Derek D’Souza Memorial Football – Runners up trophy,
- 2009 -2013 Hill Spring International School : All teams reached quarter final rounds in MSSA. In 2013, Boys U16 MSSA Runners up & Promoted to 2nd division, In 2012, Milind Deora 5 a side 3rd place both boys & girls, all teams reached quarter final rounds. U14 DSO DIAS Tournament – WINNERS, Boys U16 MSSA Runners up & Promoted to 3rd division, In 2011 Girls DSO U14 Champions Mumbai District. All teams reach quarter finals.In 2010, Boys MSSA U10, U12, U14 & U16 all teams reached the quarter finals.
- 2006-2008 Bombay International School : MSSA U12 & U-14 teams all of whom won medals & promtions
- 2006-2007 Campion School – MSSA U-8, U10, U12 & U14 teams all of whom won medals