Camps across India by PIFA coaches
PIFA conducts 4-day coaching camps in schools all over India. The camps are 16 hours of skill and technical training.
- 4 days training with 4 hours of training daily
- Fitness testing
- Nutrition and Psychology session
- Skills contest, Sports quiz and mini leagues
- Scouting for talented players
- Participation certificate
- Prizes and Jerseys
- Exposure to the latest methods of training being used by international youth academies
- Focuses on skills building for Passing, Shooting, Dribbling and Control
- Encourages team building and bonding
- Can be conducted at your school or city at a time that suits you.
- Become a part of the PIFA network and continuously be updated on the latest in the training world.
- Get your school or club coaches to get exposed to the latest methods of training with an ongoing training support system
National Camps can be conducted in your school or city at a time that suits you. Schools can send their teams or students for PIFA national camps to other cities or schools.
For inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The camp can be tailor made to suit the requirement of the school even for competition.
Camps will test and assess the students, the school coaches will be given a work plan to follow.
For inquiries from school please call 98209 68365 or email email@example.com