PIFA Foundation for the benefit of sports is a registered NGO.
Registered under ACT 1860 (21) licensed no MAH/MUM/686/2007/ G.B.B.S.D.
The NGO supports the under privileged community living in the Colaba fishing village in South Mumbai. Over the years we have nurtured some amazing talent who have gone on to become either professional players, coaches or admins.
The Colaba Youngstar program (for details download form) empowers the children through football.
- Develop football players among underprivileged children
- Provide them appropriate gear (kit, shoes, shin pads)
- Teach them a life skill (coaching administration, marketing) and make them independent
- Guide & counsel them to stay off the streets
- Travel & participate in tournaments in other cities
- Empower them to stand up against abuse
- An opportunity to be selected for the state and get meaningful employment
- An opportunity to earn a good salary by being selected by an I league team