Camps in India with International Coaches
Residential and Non-residential camps in India held during festive breaks. PIFA has conducted 35 camps since 2004 in 9 cities in India training over 3000 students with foreign coaches flown down from Europe.
- UEFA/FA licensed coaches from Europe conduct these camps
- 4 days training with 4 hours of training daily
- Fitness testing
- Nutrition and Psychology session
- Skills contest, Sports quiz and mini leagues
- Scouting for talented players
- Participation certificate
- Prizes and Jersey
- Career counselling by PIFA
- Exposure to the latest methods of training being used by international youth academies
- Work on the Technical, Tactical, Mental & Social aspect of the player’s development
- Encourages team building and bonding
- Become a part of the PIFA network and continuously be updated on the latest in the training world.
National Camps can be conducted in your school or city at a time that suits you. Schools can send their teams or students for PIFA national camps to other cities or schools.
For inquiries email: email@example.com
Can be associated with this focused group.
For more info on how you can be associated, email: firstname.lastname@example.org