It is broken down into multiple modules of 12 sessions each and is conducted in a pressure free and play group environment.
– Follows the ‘fun, motivate then challenge’ pattern
– Fine-tunes a child’s basic balance, agility and co-ordination
– Develops important social skills like listening, sharing, taking turns and teamwork
– Works on improving a child’s physical dexterity, particularly in the lower limbs and feet through a variety of ball-balancing games
– Is conducted in a safe and friendly environment with ‘fun play equipment’
– Each session is a 45 minute fun filled class and has a 1:6 coach to child ratio.